where is fusable link??

For 89 Firebird 2.8 auto Can anybody tell me where is fusable link E .page 10-31 in Haynes manua? And what is "20 GA rust" thanks Gregory

Reply to
Gregory

It's near the battery or near the starter.. It's a 20 gauge link and it's rust colored..

Reply to
Bruce Chang

Gregory rambled on about something in :

"20ga" is the size of the wire, iirc. "rust" is the color of it.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is. What's it do?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Maybe it is right for V8 engine but, I cannot find it in my V6 2.8 liter G

Reply to
Gregory