Where's a good place to get 4th gen parts?

I need a handful of parts for my 2k SS. Driver seatbelt, seatbelt guide, lug nut covers, ash tray door, trunk struts...
You know, the typical crap that breaks or goes missing after 8 years
of use. Is there a good online store that sells all the little stuff like that cheap, or should I be going to the dealer? I can't help but think the dealership is a ripoff. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Check with your local GM dealer, there maybe some left in stock. I have a 95 Firebird and the parts from GM are starting to dry up. Just ordered five set of lug nut covers but was out of luck on new floor mats. There is E-Bay plus there are some F-body/Corvette salvage yards that will see you parts. Just need to google. Also, check you local news stand as you will find Chevy mags and part dealers can always be found between the covers. Of course, the best thing to do is save your money for a new 2009!
Good luck.

I was hoping there'd be a one stop shop that could sell me all the stuff I need instead of hopping all over the web. I can buy all the parts for my El Camino from one or two vendors and I was hoping the 4th Gen had similar people out there peddling stuff.
BTW, I'll wait for the second year the ragtop comes out badged "SS"... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
try fbodymotorsports.com, ecklers.com, ws6project.com i have a 95 and parts like that are hard to find. but these sites have alittle more for the 2k models. good luck.