Window motor how-to

Is there a 'how-to' somewhere on replacing the window motors, or is it really something easy that an 'ordinary' person can do?

--
Chris

It's highly skilled and potentially dangerous. Leave it to a professional.
What year?
Try searching here:
http://www.faqfarm.com/wiki.phtml

It's easy enough with a little care.
Look at http://shbox.com for 4th gen tech pages. Excellent site.
--
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk

Terminal Crazy wrote:

Thanks, that is a great link. I may get my son to give me a hand and try it myself afterall.
--
Chris