Window Stopped working

I have a 2001 Camaro convert. Today while putting down the drivers window, it stopped about 3" from the top.I can not put it up or down. How can I TS
to see if it is the switch, wiring issues or the motor?
I did find a site that showed me how to swap it out.
Thanks Mc

Go to your local Library and grab the 2001 GM F-car (Camaro - Trans Am) Service Manuials. Find the parts listings, photo copy all relivent pages.
Then from there you will have the proper directions for diagnostic, trim removial, as well as repair info. Charles