window tint opinion

ok, what color morror tint looks better? Green, blue, or bronze:
http://chevycamaro.kicks-ass.org:8001/CAMARO_bronzetint.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://chevycamaro.kicks-ass.org:8001/CAMARO_greentint.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://chevycamaro.kicks-ass.org:8001/CAMARO_bluetint.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://chevycamaro.kicks-ass.org:8001/CAMARO_bluetint.jpg">
http://chevycamaro.kicks-ass.org:8001/CAMARO_bluetint.jpg

Don't have a black tint because of how many people usually get that.
MetalDrgn wrote:

I think the bronze is the best looking option on that make/model/color.
What year is that? '87?
GLK9MM wrote:

only years with the scoops on them.
--
Cy Welch
Senior Programmer
Cyrus Welch wrote:

Nice....I didn't even catch 'em till you pointed it out.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,
GLK9MM wrote:

third gen models pretty quickly. After the first gens they are my favorites as far as the looks go. However, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about an 02 Z28 or SS.
--
Cy Welch
Senior Programmer

I think blue is nice and subtle. I think that the green and the bronze are kinda tacky. -Ben

Cool car. I like the bronze.

Site Timeline