WS6 Fog Lights

How the heck do you replace a fog light on a 99 Trans Am WS6?
I have a service manual and it doesn't cover the WS6 package.
Thanks

On my 95, you have to remove the pins holding up the air dam, pull down the air dam and use a 10 MM socket and ratchet to remove the assembly. The blub twists out. Replace both sides together and save yourself some time.
Also check out LS1.com. They have a good discussion forum and someone may have already covered this topic.
Good luck.