WS6 Suspension Help

Hi all, I've got a '02 WS6 convertable that has had some minor mods, intake, exhaust and ECM. The car was Dyno'ed at 340 HP and 360 Pound feet of tourqe at the rear wheels. Also I've installed Eibach pro kit springs lowed it about 1&1/2 inches.

I am planning to do a head and cam kit upgrade that will put it at about 420 rwhp. Since it is a convertable I am concerned about body flex. I've looked at several different options to stiffen the body to hande the extra power ie. strut braces, shock braces, subframe connectors and even a roll cage.

Need some help here with someone that has experience here. I do not currently race the car, but I do let it hang out pretty good at times and do some street racing. I do not especialy want to tweak the frame. Any thoughts direction?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Kirouac

The convertible already has subframe connectors as far as I understand. It has no roof to support the unibody and has to have subframe connectors to keep the middle from folding in on itself. A rollcage is probably your best bet but with it being a convertible, I can't imagine it'd be easy.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang