WTB: 1978 - 1986 SB 350 - 400CID Engines.

Hi,
I'm Looking For Complete 350 - 403 CID Engines from carb to pan. Also Looking for Transmission Turbo 350 & 400.
Prices Must be resonable.
If You have a 305 CID that you really want to get rid of make me an offer i cant refuse.
engine's must be in good running order. must provide proof that engine runs good etc. via video clip, vidieo tape, or still in the car.
i would like the engine to have less 120 000 KM. a 2-barrel would be nice. yes i know four barrell engines are better but theses engine are going to be raced at victory lane speedway in the "Enduro" class.
Engine (s) will be placed in 1980 Camaro RS             & 1981 Pontiac Parisienne
Well Any Help would be Awesome.
Thanx , Ryan
best I can do is a rebuilt 86 Caprice 305 4bbl in my 86 Trans Am....
looking to get a GMPP 350 H/O Delux
Jason
Well The Best i can offer you is a 100.00. because just last week i bought a rebuilt 305 4bbl with less than 5,000km. No ring ridge at all so i bought one for 80.00. its up to you.

Would you (or anyone you know) be interested in a big block? I have a Chev 468, all high performance, ported, balanced, long list. It has 4k miles. I want 2,000 firm. Just checking......
Superman

hello all decent old truck needs some minor things done to run again some rust as usual but cheap 650.00 FIRM just to get It out of yard and some of my Investment back.e-mail direct I live In northwest missouri thanks.