WTB: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door

Wanted: 1982-92 Firebird/Camaro Drivers Door

Reply to
kz

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:56:40 GMT, "kz" puked:

I'm thinking you can find those suckers all day long at the boneyard...

lab~rat >:-)

Should be able to, found one for my '92 last summer for $200, with electric windows even. Don't know if that was a great deal or not, but it was convenient, seeing as I drive past there everyday on my way home. Definitely worth a few phone calls to find out before you go ebay shopping or anything else.

Reply to
Leo Navoichick