WTB - Fender Flares and Front Spoiler

Hi All new to the group looking for the above mentioned items for a 1980 TA. Missed out on a set on ebay today and this is the only items left needed to complete the project.

TIA

MC

Reply to
Michael Chemerys

Boneyard? Resto house?

NOI

Reply to
noi

Go to the forums and put an I wanna ad in the for sale section for the year range of your f-body or just browse till you find a set for sale. I see lots of 79 up flares for sale and spoilers too. If you can't get them used, buy them from PY.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with PY but have blown thousands of dollars there, good service, good prices, stuff shows up packed well with no damage. I have bought repro spoilers and they will need some work to get a clean flat surface.

YMMV

Dave

PS - don't forget the welting.

Reply to