wtd 4spd or 5spd tran for gm v8 car

going in firebird 1987. Email what you have thanx

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:34:32 -0400, "Chevrolet"

Good luck with anything other than a T-4 or T-5 that came out of a Camaro or Firebird as they are pretty much F-body specific with the angle to them and all. If you have the cash I hear that Tremec has the transmission for you.
Thanx for your advice..I've found out a lot about this tranny. I think I'll stick with my shit 700r4, put 3:73 gears in my posi rear end, and a fresh 350 pushing 300hp ..if it don't spin the tires I'm smashing the car and hanging myself !! This car has been a headache and I am tired off pulling motors steady. Its a 87....and even though its been winter driven, it has NO rust underneath. I tried to sell it but I get LOL offers of $500 oh well.. My first project car....learned a lot and wasted $5000 cdn but its all good. :) thanx everyone