YENKO Camaro

Turned on the Discovery Channel last night and was watching Goldberg host a show about American Muscle cars.. The Yenko Camaro was one of them. Then today I am filling up at a local station, and in drives a Durango, pulling a trailer, and on it was a '67 YENKO Camaro.. Clean and low mileage.. It was going to teh Carlisle car show in Pennsy.. they were asking $50K for it, and they expected to get it.. Awesome car!! Just thought I would share that with you folks.. just in case you plan on attending the car show.

Reply to
roxborotom

Early 2nd generation T/As and Camaros are getting that kind of money, not sure how market in the states is but in Canada, the few Yenkos I ve seen sold went in the high hundred and fifty grand area.

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

And older Mopars are getting more than that.

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Those were taken with a one use camera as my digital gave up the ghost the day before the event. If Walgreens finds the other camera they'll be more if you're interested. BTW for anyone going out to Heartland Park in Topeka there is a campground 6 miles from the track that costs $14 a night to camp AND has wireless access. Have to get the link off the registration if anyone is interested. It is on the Topeka Chamber of Commerce handout. Had a great time till the rains came in and folks started pulling out and the track was closed.

Reply to
FBR

Consider it drooled upon.. nice pics for sure

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Pics were great, always enjoy looking at older cars of any type. They had a certain presence about them even sitting still. Although we live in Canada, we still head south for a car show or two through out the year.

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns