02 Mercury Mountaineer Window Switch

Hey all,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get a master window switch for a 02 Mercury Mountaineer. One day the window went down and would not go back up. I pulled the switch apart and used a screw driver to short circuit it in order to get the window up. I have searched all over the internet and Ebay, but with no luck. I have also checked local junkyards, but no luck there.....any help would be awesome.

JT

Reply to
jnbthomas

Captain Coleman

That, for some strange reason, would have been my first choice.... even if they don't have it in stock, order it today, pick it up tomorrow, done deal....... "Convenience", ah, thy name is music...

Reply to
Jim Warman