'03 Exp/ Sport runing rough, drinking coolant

My '03 Sport,V6, 123,000 mi. is running really rough, and dies at stop lights(getting worse in the last day or so). It is using coolant from the overflow, yet not leaking any. I'm thinking maybe water pump? Any help soon would be appreciated. I have not had a tune up(plugs/wires), but I think that is also in order.

Reply to
Frank Mancuso