03 Explorer Sport Whining or Whistling Noise

When I drive I occasionally get this whining or whistling noise at about

2200rpm or 60 km/hr. Gas milage has sucked, I got 260km (160 miles) on a full tank. Only 9000km on the truck. Any thoughts??? TIA Konrad
Reply to
Konrad Ostner

Get it back to the dealer.... ASAP. The selling dealer will generally treat you better than one that didn't get the original sale. Give them as much info about the concern as you can in order for the tech to easily reproduce the symptoms.

Jim Warman