'05 XLT: Replacing rear turn signal bulb?

2005 Explorer XLT

I noticed that my right blinker started blinking very fast the other day (blinking fast inside the vehicle, on the instrument panel when I turn on the right turn signal). I checked my turn lights and found that the right (passenger) side turn light is not working. I guess the fast blinking is to let you know that there is a problem somewhere--I've never heard of such a feature.

Does anyone know what it takes to replace a rear tail light bulb on a

2005 XLT? I opened the hatch and could not see anything that would obviously allow removal of the large tail light assembly. I did see one black screw that does not appear to hold anything in place, but I did not have a screwdriver with me at the time, so I am wondering if removing that screw will allow the tail light assembly to come out?

Thanks!

Reply to
Bob