17" wide rear view mirror ?

Just bumped into a site that sells a 17" panoramic rear view mirror that is attached onto an existing mirror in the vehicle .

looks like it covers a very wide angle , with minimal distortion...

did anybody had experience with this kind of mirrors ? The product description is in this link

Thanks Shoreshim

Reply to
shorashim

As hard as it is to see forward around the stock mirror, this has to be a bad idea. At a 4-way stop, the stock mirror perfectly blocks my view of any vehicle waiting to cross my path from the right.

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

Damn... I think that original post was just an AD. The post's barely-literate prose almost exactly matches the language on the website itself. The whole site looks like it was cloned and hurriedly modified from some kind of "service" website. The legalese just isn't appropriate for a product sales site.

Reply to
Robert A. Matern

The web site looks like it was written by a 7 year old. Wrong grammar, spelling, capitalizations, etc. Basically as unprofessional as you can get, especially if you are attempting to sell a product. On that basis alone I would not purchase one.

"No computer components were harmed during the creation of this post, however several billion electrons were abused to ensure its safe delivery."

Reply to
Blade