1990 Ford Explorer XLT

I just had the front transfer case re-worked @100,000 miles, now @ 106,000 it started slipping going from 2nd to 3rd gear. They tell me that both transfer cases are bad and need rebuilt. Wow! What an expense! Is Ford doing anything about these bad transmissions? HELP ME, QUICK!!! snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
jplpmn

Sorry guys...I have a 2000, not a 1990

Reply to
jplpmn

where are you I have a complete drivr train from a 1991 for sale only 80,000 mi.

Dan

jplpmn wrote:

Reply to
boogieman