1993 4x4 Explorer EEC Fuse continues to blow and engine quits.

I have researched the Hayes book and cannot find what this EEC fuse powers. Since the engine will crank but not run when the fuse is blown, I suspect that the fuel pump and the electronic ignation may be part of it. But since the engine will run for about 30 sec. to a minute before it blows the fuse, I do not think it is a fuel pump problem. So this leaves the electronic ignition and what ever else the fuse powers. I at a loss on this one. Can some one give me a Idea on what to do next? Thanks

Reply to
s388ra