1994 Black Explorer Sport For Sale Hollywood Florida

Hi,

I have decided to move to Los Angeles and buy a Mini Cooper S to have a more economical car.

Therefore, I am selling everything I own, including my beloved 1994 Explorer Sport.

Truck is in GREAT condition. Only flaw is the steering wheel leather stuff has melted on the top, that's all...... Power everything, Alarm, JVC Stereo / Changer, nice interior, tinted windows, COLD AC......... Etc Etc Etc...

130,000 Miles.

I take EXTREMELY good care of my cars so this truck is almost perfect(except for the steering wheel).

If interested please shoot me an e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

$3500

Tim D'Aquino

A mini Cooper on an LA freeway? Have you ever driven on an LA freeway? They are gonna eat you alive in that little car man. I would be selling my Explorer and buying an Expedition if I were moving to LA. Its a Gas versus Personal Safety issue. Which is more important to YOU?

SD been there.

Reply to
Shashay Doofray

I'll be fine...