1994 Ford Explorer

My son has a 94 Explorer and it will not start. We thought the fuel pump was bad because it was not getting gas to the engine or pumping at all. So we replaced it, and it still won't start. Now we think it might have to do with the alarm system so we wanted to disconnect it but don't know how. any ideas

-- mdblucy

View this thread:

Send from

mdblucy

Don't forget the fuel cutoff impact sensor under the passenger side carpet. See the owner's manual for details...

Reply to
James Horn

See the owner's

Also the fuses- I had a problem where my 1994 Explorer wouldn't start, usually if it had sat for a few days. It was one of the fuses under the hood, not blown but just oxidized and not making a good connection. By running my hand over the fuses I could get it to start immediately. So I pulled them and cleaned the oxidation off.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide