1994 ford ranger abs light

1994 abs light is flashing when ignition is on and truck is running. Can someone help me with this problem. Thanks
Reply to
kd5656
1994 abs light is flashing when ignition is on and truck is running. Can someone help me with this problem please.
Reply to
kd5656

I had a steady light on my 1994. On the front brake caliper assembly is a round metallic unit (about the size of a dime). Covered with brake dust and metal shavings, I cleaned them up and the problem was solved. Maybe someone can tell us what it really is but I am thinking it may be a speed/stop sensor.

All you have to do is remove the front tires to access them.

Let me know if it works!

Reply to
n88bf