1994 Ranger Fuse Box schematic

Does anyone have a schematic or description of the fuse locations for a

1994 Ford Ranger XLT. I am too cheap to go buy a manual and want to know if that year had a factory cruise control. I have been told mine is an aftermarket and it is not working so I am chasing the possibility that a fuse may be blown but don't know which one to go after.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Reply to
Ispyu

The owner's manual has a diagram of the fuse locations. I've not looked but I've heard that you can download it from the Ford web site. But, if it's aftermarket, it may be an inline fuse and not in the manual.

Reply to
Ulysses

Reply to
Ispyu