1995 Ford Explorer Owner's Guide please

Hello, I recently bought Ford Explorer from 1995 and the printed Owner's Guide I got is german (a language I can't comprehend). I know there are Owner's Guides to download on

butunfortunatelly only for people living in USA (whichI'm not). There are also Owner's Guides on
butthe oldest one is for models from 1996 and is toodifferent to be useful enough. I spent last 2 days on searching web, but noluck, so if someone knows where I could get englishOwner's Guide for Ford Explorer 1995, or if someone has it and could send it tome, I would be thankfull.Regards.

Reply to
ACh