1995 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 4.0 engine fuel pump

The electric fuel pump quit running on my 95 explorer. Do you know the location of the reset switch button? I am taking it to the shop if anyone knows where the switch is at please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
angelinthesky

I have a 2000 Explorer. I think it's the same as yours: If you're sitting in the front passenger seat it is on the right kick panel above your right foot. Check your owner's manual, it should be in the roadside emergency section. In mine there is a drawing showing the location. You may need a flashlight to see it.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide

That's where it is. Make sure that the switch is reset and the connector on the bottom of the switch is fully engaged. It's possible to have the passenger kick the connector loose if they have their feet up on the firewall in front of the passenger area. (experience speaking here...) Good luck, Brian

Reply to
Pumps