1995 Headlights

I recently replaced the headlights on my 1995 EB, and am not satisfied with results. I plan on getting the Sylvania Silverstars, but the big problem seems to be the "yellowed" lens assembly. I see the same problem on most older Explorers. Any information on replacement/ aftermarket lens assemblies is appreciated.

Len

Reply to
Len

[...]

I had good luck with a fine polishing compound and a lambswool buffing wheel. This cleared up the yellow and cloudy appearance of the plastic headlight lens. Try that before replacing them. P.S. Why did you post the same question 4 times over a 30 minute period?

Reply to
sf/gf

I replaced the headlights on my 95 Ex with ones from Headlight Warehouse.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

As noted, polishing the lens works well. Some report good results with

.

Reply to
Bob Kegel

Before and after pics. Novus plastic polish #2.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Scrutton

Will give the product a try, and follow up with a new headlight assembly if that does not work.

P.S. Aploogize to the NG for the multiple posts! posted from GoogleGroups and remember hitting "post" just once. Thanks.

Len

Reply to
Len

Will give the product a try, and follow up with a new headlight assembly if that does not work.

P.S. Aploogize to the NG for the multiple posts! posted from GoogleGroups and remember hitting "post" just once. Thanks.

Len

Reply to
Len

Hey,

This > Will give the product a try, and follow up with a new headlight

Reply to
Ted