1995 XLT

When I start the car and it's cold, there's never a problem. However, when the car is warmed up, about 50% of the time when I stop at a light, or turn off the car and then restart it very soon after, it has a very rough idle and seems like it will stall. Once I do get going, it seems fine! What could this be?? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Jacob

A couple of things I can think of- the IAC valve, and intake manifold vacuum leaks. Search this newsgroup for details on those- try cleaning the IAC valve first.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul G.