1996 Centercaps

I just got a "new" 1996 explorer - here is the thing; I still have the original centercaps on the wheels, but I noticed that none of my neighbors with explorers have them (i.e. the local hoodlums like to steal the caps). I took them off, because I'll be upset when someone steals them. I once saw a explorer with a big old screw at the middle of the centercaps, which I guess makes it a little harder to pry them off. Does anyone know how to do that, or know any other methods to stop my neighbors from ripping me off? Thanks!!!

Reply to
JJ

I guess you don't have a garage to park in? :)

I don't think there really is a way to keep someone from stealing your caps, unless you can park in a locked structure. You could spray paint them, make them real ugly, or drill holes in them so no one else would want to steal them... Problem is, you wouldn't want them after that.

I guess if you can live with them off, take 'em off.

Or put a camera in your driveway. :)

Reply to
IanCT