1996 Ford Explorer

I bought a ford explorer wrecked, light damaga, to fix. I am ready to put the valance on, and the fog lamps. It has wires coming off the wiring harness for the fog lamps but the fog lamps I ordered didn't come with any other wires. What do i need to do to get the lights on. Thanks, Suzi

Reply to
suzi b via CarKB.com

You got me somewhat confused here? Just plug the bulbs into the weather-pack connectors at the end of the wiring harness and gently twist the bulbs into the back of the lamps, or better yet gently twist the bulbs into the back of the lamps and then plug the weather-pack connector at the end of the wiring harness into the bulb.

Either way, be careful not to touch the glass part of the bulb with your fingers, or any other contaminant, as this can impact the life of the bulb.

Good luck,

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf