1997 Explorer Sport

I saw several posts regarding the best years of Explorers. I personally own a 1997 and just recently purchased a 2001 used Explorer vehcile. My 1997 Explorer (Purchased Used) has 154,000 miles and all I did was replace the fluids (Oil, Trans, etc) no other problems so far and still have it. I find my used explorer purchased 3/8/05 2001

44,000 has so much front end noise after 200 miles I want to check my head for purchasing it. The dealership (Other Post) said the timing chain is making all the rattling and will replace it at no cost. I?ve only owned the vehcle for less than a month.
Reply to
ricks2311