1997 ford explorer eddie bauer power seat blown fuse

my husband replaced the power switch on the driver side of my seat. after doing that, the windows, door locks and both seats quit working which indicates a blown fuse we have check all the fuses on the driver side fuse panel and all seem to look ok, are there any suggestions on where else to look or a schematic of our fuse panel so we can trouble shoot some more. we do not have an owners manual for this vehicle. thank you for your help

1997 ford explorer eddie bauer, all wheel drive 4.0 v8
Reply to
byoung3974

Go here for the owners manual

Which fuse panel did you look in? Fuse #10 in the power distribution box (located under the hood) is responsible for all those non functioning systems you mention.

Good luck.

Reply to
HerkyJerky