1998 Driving Lights

Does anybody know of a source of replacement driving lights for the '98?

I've looked at

and these are the lights I need - but the people there do not want to ship overseas unless I purchase using a Bank Draft - which costs me more and doesn't give me the same purchase protection that using my credit card does. BTW My local Ford dealer wants AUD$400 (around US$350)!!!

Any help?

Reply to
Steve

Those are fog lights, not driving lights. H

Reply to
Hairy

FWIW the Explorers here these lights are wired up to come on with high beam - I'd actually prefer to have a set of fogs (I run a pair of Cibie Super Oscars so I'm Ok for light).

S.

Reply to
Steve