1998 Ford Explorer XLT rear tailgate window

does any one know the measurement for a 98'' Ford explorer XLT rear tailgate window? I had mine smashed and i got a replacement but its the wrong size,or can someone give me a link the the right website supplying this info-can any one help?plz-

Reply to
alski81

Try this link:

Al in Poughkeepsie

Reply to
Alan E. Seelbach

I'm not sure what you mean by wrong size, however I can share my experiences which might be usable to you. I got to close to mine with a weed-wacker and picked up a small rock. It pretty much exploded into a zillion little pieces of glass. Took it in to have it replaced which was done. It seemed fine, but a couple days later it didn't close properly so I took it back to the glass guy. It was more to the left than the right so I told him it needed to be aligned. As it turns out, some of the small pieces of glass had gotten down into the latching mechanism, and made aligning it impossible. After cleaning out the latch it lined right up and closed properly. RJ - 98XLT 93k

Reply to
RJ