2000 EG Oil Pressure sending unit - Stuck?

The oil pressure gauge (I know it really is an idiot light with a needle), appears to be stuck at the bottom until the engine warms a bit, then it "pops" to the proper position. Does this behavior indicate a bad sending unit?

Reply to
Bill

sure does. unless your engine is clattering and making unusual noises my oil pressure switch went bad too. common proble

-- MACE

Reply to
MACE