2000 Explorer no headlites

headlites wont come on main switch in headlamp position and I can flash high beams with stalk switch but stalk switch will not turn on lamps when pushed out?????

Reply to
Crankee-Yankee

Without having the shop manual handy, I would suggest starting with fuses... flash to pass is a different circuit IIRC and check your owners manual for the presence of a relay. As always, with electrical problems, you are much further ahead with a modicum of electrical knowledge (much easier than it sounds) and access to a wiring diagram will cut diagnostic time in half.

Let us know what you find with the fuses...

Jim Warman