2000 XLT - 3rd tail/brake light -where to buy?

Hi all,

I broke the tail/brake light over my rear door (right at roof line) on my

2000 explorer XLT. It's very expensive to get from the dealer and I was hoping to find an online parts store to buy a replacement from. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also, what is the appropriate terms to search for this light? Is it a "3rd tail light", "over-door tail light", or something like that? Thanks again!

--BH :o)

Reply to
BlueHeron

Nevermind, I found it on eBay. It's called a "third brake light" if anyone's curious.

Reply to
BlueHeron

I was going to suggest eBay. My daughter got a new headlight cover for 1/3 the price of the auto parts stores and got it quicker too.

Reply to
Ulysses