2001 Speaker Wiring Question

I just recentlly bought a 2001 Explorer XLS and have a question about the rear speaker wires. I was wondering if anyone knew which wires (colors) were for the speakers in the rear? I don't have premium sound or anything fancy like that but it appears there are four wires leading from the speakers per side. I don't really want to pull off the door panels so I was hoping maybe someone knew for sure which wires were which. Thanks for any help.

Eric

Reply to
Sixtysixgs

Eric, Right rear + Orange/Red Right rear -Brown/Pink Left rear +Grey/Light Blue Left rear -Tan/Yellow

Those are the colors for the standard audio system

Mark S Owner SoundsExtreme

Reply to
Mark S.