2001 XLS driver seat recall question.

Before the recall to replace the defective bolt in the drivers seat I could hear a cracking/popping sound coming from the drivers seat back while I drove the XLS. This could be controlled by moving the seat into its most upright position which would cause the popping/cracking to stop (not a comfortable position to drive in, but it did stop the noise). After the Ford House replaced the bolt the noise was eliminated for about three weeks. Now it is back, even more so. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is this a case of poor design for this seat which means I'll have to get this bolt replaced every three weeks? Even leaning the seat back one notch from full upright will bring on the noise. Thank you for any advice on this problem other than to turn up the volume on the radio.

Reply to
DJH