2002 Drivers Seat

I have a 2002 4-dr XLS, and find the seat to be very flat. I'm tall (6'4"), and would like the lumbar and power control for the added comfort.

I am going to purchase a 2002 XLT power seat W/lumbar, and install it myself. Has anyone out there ever done this switch?? What did it entail? Will I need a new wiring harness? Or will I be able to just plug it in to the current harness??

For what you pay for these Explorers, they really made the XLS seats cheap, and uncomfortable.

..any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
XLS