2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 - 4.6L

Hi, I'm the "new" owner of a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 with the 4.6 V8. It's a great truck and we're happy with it so far. A few things will need attention before the warranty expires but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm a die-hard Honda man and NOT getting a Honda Pilot was a tough decision.

Anyway, I have a question.....is there a pollen filter available for this model? If not, is there a way I could possibly retrofit one?

Thanks!

Reply to
JMK3rd