2002 Ford Explorer Dome Light and Charger

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT with a couple of wiring problems. The dome light works, however not when the doors are open. Also, the 12V charger will not charge.

I have been looking for an auxiliary fuse or something along those lines, but have not been able to isolate the problem. I checked all the fuses and none apprear to be blown.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Please let me know if you have and idea for solving.

Reply to
memphis

I have not heard of any problems like this, but I am not an expert either. It sounds like the switch is wired in backwards.

Jessie 97XLT

Reply to
Jessie97XLT