2002 Rear Seat Swap

I've been searching the web and group for info on swapping the 2nd and 3rd row seats in an 02+ XLT for the 2nd row seat only configuration, but haven't turned up anything.

Anyone know of any resources?

I just bought an 02 XLT to replace my 97 XLT. I don't need/want the third row seat. The way the floor is sloped when the seats are folded, and the fact that I never need the additional seat were not selling points for the

  1. But, it is in great shape with only 35k miles. So, I figured I would either live with it, or deal with it. I'd rather change it out if possible.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave