2002 XLT A/C broke again!!!!!!!!!

We bought our 2002 XLT new and thankfully got the extended warrentee.

Two years ago the rear AC broke - the blend door actuator, in fact.

Now, 24 months later it has broken again. No warrentee.

It was a $400 job back then.

And of course the same thing happened to the front AC a year and a half ago, so I'm sure it will be shot soon.

There must be some more permanent option I can take.?

How can I get at this thing and fasten it in place so it doesn't keep flopping back and forth?

WLW

Reply to
wwallick