2003 Explore/Mountaineer Overhead DVD

HI, Just got the Mountaineer and love it! Looking to get an overhead entertainment setup, but I have a few wishes:

  1. Looks like factory
  2. Does not block my rear view mirror or alt least not completely
  3. Visible from both 2nd & 3rd row seats
  4. If it could replace my current overhead console in the front(rear ac-no sunroof)
  5. Less than 00 for DVD, LCD & 2 wireless headphones
  6. RCA jacks for XboX

I tried looking online and have not found anything for 2002-2003 models! Some nice looking stuff for Tahoe and expeditiion that looks like factory & it's under $1000!

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
M Lee