2003 tail light replacement

Parts to replace were $71 at the dealer. $55 online at genuine ford parts replacement. Open hatch of explorer, remove 2 screws and save them. Loosen assembly and pull out-just as if to replace a bulb. Remove bulbs from old unit, then twist into new assembly and push into place. Then screw 2 screws in from hatch. This was how I did my 2003 when my daughter broke the tail light on our 2003 Ford Explorer XLS.

Reply to
toastmatt