2004 cargo cover

I have a 2004 with 3rd row seating. Where could I find a cargo cover that would fit? Although Ford doesn't offer the cargo cover as an option with

3rd row seating, there are molded slots in the cargo area where the cover would fit. Thanks.
Reply to
Andy Greenberg

Ebay would be a good place. Or try fordpartsonline.com. From what I understand the problem is that with the third seat up there is no where to put the cargo cover cause the area behind the third seat is not wide enough. So you have to remove it from the vehicle when you put the 3rd seat up.

Reply to
JaWise

has one, in black or parchment, for $91.42. There's also one in Graphite for $106.65. Those are listed for the 2004 Explorer.

Those should be below dealer prices.

I had an '02 EB with third-row seating, and I also wanted to get a cover for it. Too bad I found out about this site just last month!

HTH!

Reply to
JonnyCab®

I have a 2003 Explorer, I bought the cargo cover for the Non third row model as an accessory and it fits in fine as the side holes etc are all there.

Reply to
David

David, Was this a cloth cover (or canvas) or was it a hard rubber version? I had the hard rubber one in my '94 Eddie Bauer and tried to find the same thing for MY '03 XLT and Ford doesn't make it anymore. I too have the non-3rd row seat version.

dave

Reply to
Dave

...to follow up, here's the thing I had and was trying to find again, but nobody makes it for the '03:

(called "floor liner" near the bottom of page) dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave,

I have a Limited, it is a canvas in the bone color. I had one a year ago but the blind pulled away from the handle, Ford replaced it with a different one about three months ago with a must sturdier handle.

Reply to
David

is even cheaper. As I'm finding out, several different internet stores use
as their internet "engine", then apply their own discounts.

Fordparts.com has the black or parchment 2004 Explorer cargo cover for $83.80, and the graphite one for $97.77.

This site has me hooked. This is bad.

HTH...

Reply to
JonnyCab®

Would one from an '02 Explorer XLT 4-door fit? I took mine out as soon as I bought the vehicle. It sits in the garage, unused, and I could probably be persuaded to sell it.

Contact me off list if you would like to pursue the fit issue - a couple measurements and a photo of the molded slots should answer the question.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. You were talking about the "pull down" cargo cover and I was talking about the covering for the cargo floor area....my mistake.

dave

Reply to
Dave