2004 electrical problems

I just took my 04 explorer in for an intermittant electrical problems. Last night I walked out to the truck after work and the keyless entry didn't work. The interior lights wouldn't turn on, the door locks wouldn't work and the keypad was non-functioning. I thought for sure that my battery was dead. The car started just fine. When I got home I opened the doors and the radio wouldn't turn off. I opened all 4 doors. I took the truck in today and was told this was due to a bad radio. Anyone else had this problem?

Reply to
jmesched

Probably a defective GEM module.

Reply to
DRJ

Reply to
Beeper

Thanks for the feedback. I got it back yesterday with a new radio and all seems OK... thus far....

Reply to
jmesched