2004 Mountaineer squeek?

Curious to note if anyone else has the same problem and/or should I get it looked at now or at the next oil change.

When the AC is on, my 2004 Mountaineer V8 will squeek about once every

1 - 2 minutes. Another way to describe it is as a short whistle, like a pop-off valve releasing. Seems also to only happen while the vhecile is in gear and moving making it very hard to pinpoint by eyeballing.

TR Neafie

Reply to
TR Neafie

Same thing has been happening with my 2004 EB Explorer V8. Mine sounds more like a "chirp" at every 1 - 2 minute intervals, only when the AC is on, and only when the vehicle is in gear/in motion. Anyone know if there is a TSB for this? I planned on bringing it up the next time I have it in for routine maintenance...

Reply to
Rich