2005 Explorer Flex Fuel??

I am considering buying a 2005 Explorer. How can I tell if it is a flex fuel vehicle? I see no badges on the car identifying it as such.

Reply to
cadshop

It will be identified by one of the characters in the VIN. You need to look for a "VIN Decoder" for the vehicle. Just Google around, and you will find one.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Jeffrey

Also, just open the gas filler door. There's a sticker on the door itself.

-dickm

Reply to
dicko