2005 Fog Lamp Replacement

The passenger-side fog lamp on my 2005 Explorer took a rock and cracked. Other than my friendly neighborhood Ford dealership, can anyone recommend another source (on-line or otherwise) for a genuine OEM or aftermarket replacement? I use them frequently and need quality & reliability. Thanks!

Reply to
TJN

Big Shoe

for several items. They ship quickly, and have (at least) competitive prices. I did a quick check, and it looks like your light would go for about $45 without shipping.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer, Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge

If you have $0 deductible glass coverage and/or $0 deductible comprehensive coverage, the broken lamp is likely included. In this case, you don't have to care how much the part costs.

Reply to
C. E. White